03 October 2010

Comeback home

Last night reached home, On the van journey back i suddenly feel that i'm feeling stress up. I think its cause on the ship i'm working all the time. There is no time to truly know how i feel. I thought i should be happy and free but i feel unexpectedly tired. Couldn't think about anything but just to reach home and see my mom bro and dad. After sending the Chief/Engineer back, i saw how happy he is holding his child up, hugging him and 'dancing in his arms' his wife waiting for him. A happy family. An hour later, i reached home. My brother and mom was waiting for me at the void deck. My mind was relax, took a shower had dinner. It was like i've never left home. Everything is in its own place. Feels like i just left home yesterday. Now, i'm looking forward to my studies and first hope to faster register for it. Hope that the lecturer still kept a sit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment