17 October 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, its going to be the start of school. Back to poly again, back to student life. It will not be the same as 3 years ago. My classmates are going to come from different countries, different age groups and different background. I'm going to have learn to work with them for the next 6 months. There's not going to be sweet or rosy memories. There is no dota game after school, no basket ball, no badminton, no ping pong games. All they are concern is for their own benefits. All they need are tips from lecturers. Sharing of tips? You wait long long. There was this case where 2 sri lanka students went to lecturer's office to ask for exam tips. He had already given the class sufficient hints for the exam paper and yet, those 2 still ask for more. After that, the lecturer change the paper totally and only those 2 pass (backstabbers). So, am i worried about my classmates?  For sure yes. One thing is certain, I'm not there to make any BFF. I just study and those students don't come and disturb me.

No comments:

Post a Comment