11 December 2010

Chocolate fulge




Another year, this year was time well spent with family. Brought the cake myself, one that I like. Come to think of it, this is the FIRST TIME that i'm buying my own bday cake. Mom asked me in the morning, if need to buy bday cake, since she wants to cook curry fish head for me. I said of course need! But later i told her there is no need to buy for me, i'll buy myself. Cause i want to buy my own cake, another thing is she said the cakes sold in the morning are not fresh as its left over from yesterday. So she wants to go to the market again in the afternoon. I feel shy seeing her so committed on the food, i don wan to trouble her again. Its little things like this that makes me feel, i have the best mom in the world. I must remember must be good to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment